UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS
Sr.High - "Fall Ball"
Madison Park Youth will host a “Community Homecoming” event on October 24th 7-Midnight. This event will be for Sr. High students only. Students will purchase tickets at $8 each online or $10 at the door. We will have an attendance cap of 150 students. We will have a staff of adult leaders to chaperone the event. All sales for the event will go toward the missions department of Madison Park Church.
Jr. High - "S.N.F."
Madison Park Youth will host a Jr. High “Saturday Night Fun” event on November 7th, 6:30-10 pm. Jr. High students will be given a safe and friendly environment for them and thier friends to come. The hope is for our adult leaders to connect with the Jr. High class in an environment that relationships are easy and fun to create.
To ensure student safety, the below information is to ensure student safety while still dealing with Covid.
* Parking will be overseen by adult leaders.
* Students will be allowed to be dropped off at the main entrance.
* Leaders will be wearing safety vests and equipped with flashlights.
* Doors will open at 6:30 pm
* Students will enter through the "Church office doors”
* Students are required to stop at info table to check-in
- Check-in will be done by an adult leader, preventing our check-in devices to be touched by multiple people.
- Leaders will be wearing protect mask
- All students attending the event will have their temperature checked before admittance is allowed.
* Adult leaders will man doors to prevent students from having to open doors by hand
3. Masks & Food
* All students and adults are required to wear protective masks while attending the event.
* Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available for use at multiple locations.
* There will be snacks light party snacks and beverages available for students
* All snacks will be pre-bagged for safe distribution
* Concessions will be supervised by adult leader wearing gloves and mask
We will promote and encourage safety to our students. However, we can not force students not to touch one another and gather 6ft apart. We ask for support from families to have conversations with students looking to attend and be sure to back our efforts to keep students and families safe.