Madison Park Learning Place strives to provide a safe environment for children, families, and team members.
- Our facility offers a secure private entrance for our families and team and maintain a locked facility at all times. Visitors must check in with a member of the management team.
- All team members and volunteers complete a national criminal background check and update this every three years.
- Our team members are trained in first aid, CPR, and univerals precautions to be prepared to assist should any emergency arise.
- We follow safe sleep practices for all of our children, where infants are placed to sleep on their backs and children are under close supervision at all times including rest times.
- All children are under the supervision of caregivers at all times.
- All meals are prepared in a commercial kitchen and follow safe food handling guidelines.
- Our program follows state mandated child to caregiver ratios and maximum group sizes.