Access thousands of bible studies, videos, training, devotionals and tools to help support you on your journey. We even have a Madison Park page that has suggested resources from Pastor Paul as well as recommendations from various areas of ministry.
To sign up, click the button below or text "RightNow MPCOG" to the number, 41411. If you have any questions contact Laura Callen at
Each week you have the opportunity to process the weekly message with others using our sermon-based questions via Facebook. How is God transforming you through the weekly message? The sermon and questions will be available each week for you to engage deeper and with others.
We believe that discipleship happens best in circles and not rows. In this season it would seem that discipleship opportunities would be difficult to engage in as we practice social distancing and take precautions during this time. However, we are blessed to be able to communicate and engage with each through technology. We encourage you to utilize this technology to stay connected to community!
These have free versions that you can use to meet with multiple people at once.
- All users must have a Gmail account or use chrome as your web browser and have a web camera (or smart phone camera)
- Invite people to the meeting either by scheduling a calendar event with a meeting link OR creating a Hangouts group and clicking the video camera icon.
- See more here
- All users must have Facebook messenger and a web camera (or smart phone camera)
- Invite people by creating a group FB message, then clicking the video camera icon at the top of the group message.
- See more here
- Users must download Skype and create an account
- See more here
Our team is working to ensure that kids and students have multiple touch points to nurture their souls and continue their growth as Disciples of Christ. To keep up-to-date with NextGen Ministries, Subscribe to our weekly NextGen Email. Read this blog post on how to manage your kid’s fear and anxiety.
Our core value as a ministry is collaborating with parents and families to help teach and nurture the faith of their children. Follow our MP Kids Facebook page for weekly live videos and resources for parents. Sign up for the MP Kids e-newsletter for additional resources.
- Visit our RightNow Media Page for video resources to watch with your Kids.
- Be sure to like our Madison Park Church of God Kids Facebook Page for personalized MP Kids Resources
- Download the Parent Cue App for weekly tips on helping your child grow in their faith.
Our students are now meeting IN PERSON at 6:00PM each Sunday evening. Our Youth volunteers have set up a socially-distanced space where students can engage in worship, teaching, and small group discussion. We will also be posting daily encouragement.
- Visit our RightNow Media Page for video resources to watch with your teens.
- Follow our “madparkyouthmin” account on Instagram for personalized MP Youth Resources.
- Text “mpyouthmin” to 81010 for updates each week on how to get involved!
Are you a college student or single young adult who needs community right now? Contact Stephanie Collins at